Design Contest Rules
Please read the rules completely and when you are ready to submit your entry please submit it here.
Highland Mountain’s “Watercolor on Wheels” contest is open to residents of Georgia. Awards won by participants or teams under the age of 18 will be credited with approval by legal guardians.
Entrants must create an original work of art. Watercolor paint or watercolor pencils are preferred. The completed entry must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 15, 2015. Entrants must include First, Last Name, Date of Birth, E-mail address, Address, City, State, Zip code and Phone Number. Questions should be directed to email@example.com
Information is available from 2/5/2015 until 4/15/2015 at highlandmountainwater.com
- * Entrants must be residents of Georgia.
- * Watercolor pencils or watercolor paint is preferred for the artwork. The entry should be in a landscape format.
- * ENTRANTS MAY NOT USE PHOTOGRAPHY, OIL OR DIGITAL IMAGES FOR THEIR ORIGINAL DESIGN.
- * The contest entry must relate to, convey or express the theme of water: clean, healthy and natural.
- * Entrants submit your entry here and follow the instructions on the website.
- * The contest submission deadline is April 15, 2015 at 5 PM ET.
- * One submission of finished artwork per entrant can be submitted for viewing on social media.
- * Entrants must give permission for Highland Mountain Water to use the image in anyway it sees fit. Submission of artwork authorizes Highland Mountain Water to use the image in any form from digital to print.
- * Contest entries must be suitable for all ages and for replication/display.
* Artwork submitted may be posted on social media and at the discretion of Highland Mountain Water management.
All exceptions will be at the sole discretion of the judges selected by Highland Mountain Water management.
Highland Mountain Water representatives will screen all entries for eligibility for judging. Judges will review all eligible entries based on the following criteria:
- * Creativity and Use of Materials – The originality of the entry and use of watercolor on the materials provided. Does the entry show imagination and ingenuity?
- * Creative Use of the Theme – How effectively and creatively does the entry express the contest theme – “Watercolor on Wheels”?
Thank you for participating and all questions should be submitted to